Yummy

Yummy
Red cupcakes

Saturday 19 March 2011

Mmmm Here I am.

Hello my name is Lisa Cudworth-Roberts and I am 27 in June. I am married, 8years in June.
I live in England
in a seaside town called Great Yarmouth.
I have dyslexia, so I thought it I started to Blog it would 
help with my spelling. 

Also I love to cook, bake, crochet, gardening and I'm
a new mum. Also I am a really big fan of
Cath Kidston too.

I think we all can cook and bake, people who say they can not 
really have not try. It is so easy, just pick up a 
good cook book at is what I did.

My Nan-in-law showed me to crochet, which I love to do
in the summertime. I make blankets and cutie bits. 
I love as it is real Shabby Chic made 
by me.

For the last two years I have had 
just flowers in pots in my yard.
I last Year I got a allotment in September but
could not do anything as I was having my baby
in October and it was the end of the planting year too.
So in the end of February I started to plant
garlic and in March I planted more veg.
It is so nice to go to the allotment and the pram full 
of tools.


Well as I said before I am a new mum. I had a girl on 
October 15th 2010 and she is called 
Summer Andie Violet Roberts (Hubby's Last name).
She was a bit small, 5lb 2oz and she is like 
a little doll. Summer is cheeky and a happy little girl. 
She love hugs. I also have a coach pram, 
which is so lovely for Summer. She just love it 
as she like to site up and play with her toys now 
and it is great to walk to the allotment too.


So this is a bit of me. I will blog every Monday as 
we do lot at the weekend or it I have made something or been 
to the allotment I will blog it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment