Yummy

Yummy
Red cupcakes

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Oh my Fairy cake

Well the year is just flying. Since last time I have done lot's of walking, a bit of cooking and putting CD on PC.

Thursday: It was to nice to stay at home. So Summer and I went for a walk. Left the house at 11am and did not get back until 3.30pm. I phoned my bestie up to see if she and the boys would like to go to the beach. So Summer's first trip to the beach and it was so nice and chilled no holiday make yet.


Friday: I cooked the rabbit. it was nice but I make too much for Hubby and me. Also so started to put the Cd's on the PC, what a dull job oh well.


Sunday: My nan-in-law came over to help with the allotment. Cis got me some broad bean plants and we put the potato in in too. It is looking good now and my plants at home are going crazy too.


Monday: Walked in to town to get a film done at boots and had an hour to kill so pop in to see same old work friend. boots just did not get my film as I use Holga and the photos are a bit crazy so I had to wait for 20min more as the did not do it doh. But on the upside I got the new cross stitcher mag which has a royal sampler and got some threads and the fabric too, so hope to start that soon.

Today: just a lazy one. got lot's of washing done, a lot of sack too. cooking lamb hotpot when was yummy, I got the lamb yesterday. Also finish loading the Cd's on the PC, I had 8.1days of tunes (oh dear).

Well the plans for tomorrow are super clear the house as having people over Thursday unless I get payed and go to the city and done a crazy clear in the night as I do not sleep well. At is the upside to have a sleeping hubby and baby, you can do anything.


See you next time, who know what I will be up to.







No comments:

Post a Comment